Have a Question?
Answers to MUTU System Programme frequently asked questions below
If you’re pregnant, a brand new Mum, or a not-at-all-new Mum who wants to feel more confident in her body… YES, it will.
For your reassurance, Medical evidence and customer feedback for MUTU include: NHS University Hospital clinical trials, NHS Digital approval for the NHS Apps Library, and a 900-participant clinical survey with incredible results, along with thousands of 5-star customer reviews.
- Rated ‘Excellent’ and 5 stars by customers worldwide on Trustpilot, Google and Facebook.
- Results from clinical trials with the NNUH NHS trust during COVID were off the scale, reported across press and on BBC TV.
- MUTU is the only core and pelvic floor complete recovery programme fully approved by NHS Digital for inclusion in the NHS Apps Library.
- A clinical survey of over 900 customers in 2018 showed
- 94% of women with diastasis recti (abdominal separation) reported an improvement
- 97% who were unable to successfully locate and engage their pelvic floor muscles, could so so after 3 weeks of MUTU
- 92% of women who experienced bladder symptoms including urinary leakage reported an improvement
- 88% of women who experienced symptoms of pelvic organ prolapse reported an improvement
- 94% of women felt an improvement in how they felt about their body and what it is able to do
- 89% of women who experienced pain or discomfort during/after intercourse reported an improvement.
No other programme or solution comes close. We’ve got you!
You can view more detailed Medical Evidence information here
You get everything you need to gain confidence in how your body looks, works and feels, wherever you are in your motherhood journey.
Log in for full access to:
- 24/7 access to your exclusive, secure MUTU Mamas Community, where a real-life dedicated MUTU Expert (no Bots here!) is on hand to answer all your questions
- MUTU Core workout videos – fully guided and instructed real-time videos of core and pelvic floor rehabilitation techniques
- MUTU Intensive workout videos – clearly instructed real-time videos of no-impact, but high intensity, DR-safe, efficient workouts to strengthen, shape and tone
- Posture and biomechanics video instruction
- Motivational digital online progress tracker and journal
- Text or email alerts (you choose!) to keep you on track
- Unrivalled, personal support and ‘Digging Deeper’ guidance if you need extra help
- Regular bonus workouts
- Pregnancy and Prolapse modification instruction
- MUTU Food guide – healthy and family-friendly
- Additional medical resources
MUTU is specifically designed to fit into a busy Mum’s schedule.
MUTU Core workouts take just 12 minutes every day.
MUTU Intensive workouts take around 22 minutes (3 times a week).
You should start to feel the difference after 4 modules and really start to see changes within 6-8 modules. The more mindfully and consistently you follow the programme, the quicker and more noticeable your results will be!
MUTU Core™️ is specifically designed to be safe to start even in the early days after delivery (including c-section), and a daily walk will aid circulation and healing.
Start as soon as you feel able! MUTU is safe and medically approved.
You’ll be guided within the program to safely progress to the MUTU Intensive™️ workouts in line with your recovery.
As with any exercise program during pregnancy or shortly after childbirth, you should consult with a medical professional to be sure exercising is safe for you.
It’s never too late to make a difference – to get a stronger lower back, a more optimally functioning core and pelvic floor, and a flatter stomach.
It doesn’t matter how long ago you had your last baby – MUTU can help.
We’ve got you, wherever you are on your motherhood journey.