What can we help with?
Find detailed support articles and the answers to all our most commonly asked questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- MUTU Core workout videos – fully guided and instructed real time videos of core and pelvic floor rehabilitation techniques
- MUTU Intensive workout videos – clearly instructed real time videos of no-impact, but high intensity, DR-safe, efficient workouts to strengthen, shape and tone
- Alignment Masterclass video and resources
- Motivational videos and optional text & email alerts to keep you on track
- Unrivalled professional support from the MUTU team
- 24/7 access to your exclusive MUTU Mamas Community forum, where your dedicated Community Manager is on hand to answer all your questions
- Regular Connect Chat videos – featuring helpful tips and educational topics
- Digital online progress tracker and journal
- Pregnancy and Prolapse Modification videos
- MUTU Food guide – healthy and family friendly
- Medical resources and links
- Lifetime access to your programme ***
MUTU is specifically designed to fit into a busy mums schedule.
MUTU Core workouts take just 12 minutes every day.
MUTU Intensive workouts take around 22 minutes (3 times a week).
You should start to feel the difference after 4 modules and really start to see changes within 6-8 modules. The more mindfully and consistently you follow the programme, the quicker and more noticeable your results will be!
- 94% of women who experienced symptoms of diastasis of the recti, separation of the stomach muscles, reported an improvement.
- 97% who were previously unable to, were successfully able to locate and engage their pelvic floor muscles.
- 92% of women who experienced bladders symptoms including urinary leakage reported an improvement.
- 88% of women who experienced symptoms of pelvic organ prolapse reported an improvement.
- 94% of women felt an improvement in how they able felt about their body and what it is able to do.
- 89% of women who experienced sexual symptoms; pain/discomfort during/after intercourse reported an improvement.
It’s never too late to make a difference – to get a stronger lower back, a more optimally functioning core and pelvic floor, and a flatter stomach. It doesn’t matter how long ago you had your last baby – MUTU can help.